Skin Care / Baby Care Oil 170 ml
Purva naturals skincare oil is prepared from 100% organic cold pressed coconut oil and desi cow's milk, a proven mix naturally cleanse and nourish the skin. With a soft, pleasant fragrance, the oil is lightweight and is quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving it smooth and supple.
An excellent moisturizer and skin enricher, the oil doesn’t stain clothes or pillows.
Ingredients & Preparation
• Purva naturals organic coconut oil
• Desi cow milk (A2)
The preparation is 100% farm based. Ingredients are naturally sourced from our organic farm, not factory processed. It is made in small batches only and typically takes 2 weeks to prepare final product. Consumers are kindly requested to plan and pre-order as per requirements.
Benefits of Purva Skincare Oil
- Cow's milk contains lactic acid which gently exfoliates the skin stimulating new cell generation.
- With a natural coconut oil base and desi cow's milk loaded with Vitamin A, Purva organic skincare oil is an excellent moisturizer.
- It is very effective in treating winter scaling, split lips and also treat dry, flaky skin.
- With anti-inflammatory properties, regular application reduces redness of active acne to soothe the skin and lightens pimple scars and blemishes.
- Vitamin D and Calcium from the cow's milk benefit in improving skin elasticity, reducing fine lines and boosting collagen production. Long term use may serve as an anti-ageing cream.
- Purva skincare oil mixes cow's milk into natural coconut oil to enhance its skin-softening properties. This can be useful for soothing extreme dryness and pain-relief in skin issues like psoriasis
Baby Care Oil
Ideal moisturizer oil for new borns
Use as a pre-wash application. Made from 100% natural, organically grown ingredients, it does not cause side effects or harm the sensitive skin of babies.
For Adult Skin Care
Apply on freshly washed face and neck area at bedtime and work it slowly into the skin. Wash with cold water in the morning.
Baby Skin Care
Apply the oil and gently massage all over the body before bath. If possible let sunlight fall on the baby for 10 minutes - this will help in the fatty acids of coconut oil get converted to Vitamin D.